Currently we have the following opportunities available with us.
• Must be a Graduate. Graduates from Film institutes or candidates with formal training in Filming/Videography using D-SLR/Mirrorless cameras.
• Additional qualifications in respective field such as photography etc. will be an added advantage
• Knowledge about D-SLR/Mirrorless Videography/Film Making essential.
• Good Knowledge about D-SLR/Mirrorless working & Technology.
• Good knowledge of Photography techniques and genres.
• Well versed with various editing software’s such as Photoshop, Lightroom, FCP etc.
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Fluent in English, Kannada (Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi would be an advantage).
• 1 ~ 3 years’ experience in conducting workshops and good oratory/presentation skills along with Photography and Videography experience.
• Carrying out training to impart information about features of new products to professionals and amateur photographers and sales team.
• Make comparative studies of Nikon Vs. Other brands in Compact Cameras, D-SLR and Mirrorless categories
• Preparing product sales presentations for newly launched products.
• Handling consumer queries over phone/e-mail/walk-in at branch office
• Interact with journalists and other professionals/influencers on regular basis with a view to promote Nikon products
• Should have experience in handling a wide range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
• Ensuring regular updating of Nikon India website and guiding the team to input the desired features
• Trial and testing of new equipment.
• Being part of the content development for Presentations, Stills and Videos. Any other activity deemed necessary for promotion of the company’s products and image.
• Minimum HSC passed required (Graduate Preferable).
• Should have good communication skills in English & Hindi both, proficiency in computers is must.
• Female candidates only
• Consumer durables experience preferable
• Minimum 06 months of calling experience in Inbound or outbound process.
• Attend inbound calls of customers with regards to give or take information.