Currently we have the following opportunities available with us.
• Must be a Graduate. Graduates from Film institutes or candidates with formal training in Filming/Videography using D-SLR/Mirrorless cameras.
• Additional qualifications in respective field such as photography etc. will be an added advantage
• Knowledge about D-SLR/Mirrorless Videography/Film Making essential.
• Good Knowledge about D-SLR/Mirrorless working & Technology.
• Good knowledge of Photography techniques and genres.
• Well versed with various editing software’s such as Photoshop, Lightroom, FCP etc.
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Fluent in English, Hindi.
No. of Vacancies: 1
• 1 ~ 3 years’ experience in conducting workshops and good oratory/presentation skills along with Photography and Videography experience.
• Carrying out training to impart information about features of new products to professionals and amateur photographers and sales team.
• Make comparative studies of Nikon Vs. Other brands in Compact Cameras, D-SLR and Mirrorless categories
• Preparing product sales presentations for newly launched products.
• Handling consumer queries over phone/e-mail/walk-in at branch office
• Interact with journalists and other professionals/influencers on regular basis with a view to promote Nikon products
• Should have experience in handling a wide range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
• Ensuring regular updating of Nikon India website and guiding the team to input the desired features
• Trial and testing of new equipment.
• Being part of the content development for Presentations, Stills and Videos.
Any other activity deemed necessary for promotion of the company’s products and image.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent. A business or marketing degree will be a plus.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Confidence and persistence
• Work well both independently and in groups
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Commercial and business awareness
• Candidate must speak English and Hindi clearly and fluently. Other languages will be a plus.
• Relevant work experience selling for medical practices, clinics, and hospitals.
• Experience of doing tender business.
• 5 years minimum in sales. Experience in Ophthalmic equipment. Experience of application support will be a plus.
• Join pre-bid meeting with a distributor.
• Join technical presentation with a distributor.
• Join product demonstration with a distributor.
• Attend exhibition with a distributor.
• Organize workshop/seminar with a distributor.
• Develop the connection with key opinion leaders and a distributor.
• Answer technical questions about products from distributor/customers.
• Answer application related questions from distributor/customers.
• Organize product training for a distributor.
• Join and support product training for customers after the installation.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with a distributor and Nikon/Optos.
• Monitor distributor's activities and take appropriate actions to achieve sales target.
• Understand the market and monitor competitor activity and competitors' products.
• Create and develop business strategy with a distributor.
• Establishing the most appropriate distribution partner.
• Attend product training by Nikon/Optos to actively learn the products.
• Plan work schedules and weekly / monthly timetables.
• Keep weekly and monthly report
• B.Com with CA/CWA with Good Articleship Experience.
• Expertise in MS office- Word and Excel.
• Knowledge in SAP-R3 will be advantage
No. of Vacancies: 1
• 2 ~ 5 years of experience.
• Assist in administrating of Direct Tax Process and Compliances, Including corporate Tax, International Transfer Pricing, Withholding Tax and Payroll Taxations.
• Assist in Timely preparation and filing of Corporate Tax Return, Transfer Pricing Documentation and any other document direct tax assessment or scrutiny proceeding etc.
• Work with other department, finance department and tax teams/consultants to ensure the compliances.
• Assist in Handling of notices, enquiries & investigations etc. and Preparing Data, documents and submissions for replying to the Notices both for the
• Direct (Corporate Tax/Transfer Pricing Litigations) Tax Matters.
• Co-ordination with Tax Consultants.
• Ensures Timely deposit of taxes.
• Knowledge with Withholding Taxes /TDS and Indirect Tax (Custom/GST) / Secretarial Matters.
• Accounting of Intercompany transactions.
• Knowledge of Direct Tax - Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing & TDS.
• Updated knowledge of new regulations and eye on details.
Recently, it has been brought to our attention that some members of the public have received communications through phones, e-mails or other medium in respect of job openings /opportunities in Nikon India Private Limited (“Nikon”), where amongst other things, they have been asked to deposit cash to facilitate the recruitment process.
Please note that such fake messages have been sent by certain unscrupulous individuals and recruitment agencies who have falsely represented themselves as employees or authorized agencies of Nikon, in order to make illegal and wrongful gains by misleading the potential job seekers.
Nikon would like to categorically state that we follow a formal recruitment process and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, NIKON ASKS FOR ANY CASH / SECURITY DEPOSIT (EITHER REFUNDABLE OR NON-REFUNDABLE) OR REQUIRE PERSONAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION LIKE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Therefore, we urge the public not to be misled by such communications as being made by Nikon. In case of any doubt regarding the genuinity or otherwise of any communication received from Nikon you may contact us at our official e-mail address: email@example.com