The “Customer” can avail cashback (as per below slab) on purchase of Nikon D750 from the authorized “dealers”.
|Model||MRP(INR)||Offer||To avail this Offer|
|D-SLR D750 Body||1 21 450.00||Get Cashback of Rs. 4 000.00|| Get a scratch card inside your box.
Follow the steps mentioned on the card.
|D-SLR D750 Kit with 24-120mm Lens||1 64 950.00|
Offer Validity: From 15th Jan’19 onwards till further notice.
Applicable Model: The offer is applicable only on D-SLR D750 as mentioned on the offer slab having the scratch card inside the sales pack. Product (D-SLR D750) purchased with old MRP will not be considered under this offer as those products carry card inside with the process mentioned for availing Rs. 4 000.00 benefit by the end customers.
Applicable Dealers: Dealers approved by NIND for sale of its products as mentioned on the website of NIND.
Cashback Schedule: The cashback amount will be credited instantly into the customer’s Paytm Wallet once the customer redeem the cash code.
Steps to avail the offer:
a. Customers agrees that they have read & understood all the terms & conditions of this offer before availing the offer.
b. After the successful purchase of any of the above models during the offer period, open the sales pack to get the scratch card.
c. Scratch the card to get the cash code. If the card is already scratched, the offer is not valid. The cash code should match with the cash codes in NIND database.
d. Log on to the Paytm Wallet or sign-up.
e. Click on “Add Money” & enter the amount.
f. Click on “Have a Promocode”, enter the cash code & click on “Apply”.
g. The cashback amount will be credited instantly into the Paytm Wallet.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a limited period offer. The offer is applicable on invoices issued by the authorized dealers to the end users only during the offer period for sale of above specified models only.
2. The offer only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by NIND within India.
3. The cash code will be valid till 6 (Six) months from the date of purchase of the product.
4. Customer availing the scheme should be the end user of the specified product.
5. One Customer can avail the offer on one product only during the entire offer period.
6. Maximum number of cashback for the same person during the Offer period is capped, as per the above slab, for a single (one) product only, irrespective of the number of products purchased during the Offer period.
7. The offer is available only at selected counters for a limited period. Further, the Offer is only on purchase of brand new products and not on refurbished or used products.
8. Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions & must comply with all the terms & conditions mentioned herein.
9. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer duration. Any issue related to the cashback will be entertained only upto 60 days of this Offer period. Post such dates, NIND will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any Customer/partner. NIND will not have any legal and financial liability on unclaimed Offers, beyond the applicable period of the Offer.
10. If a transaction is returned or cancelled after successfully availing the Offer, Customer shall be liable to return all benefits acquired under the scheme.
11. Under any circumstance the cashback being offered under this scheme will not be settled with cash in lieu by NIND or the Alliance Partners, and cannot be exchanged with any other gift voucher and cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer, schemes or discounts and is strictly non-negotiable. If the scratch card is lost/stolen/destroyed, by the Customer, NIND will not issue a replacement of it.
12. Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is entirely voluntary.
13. NIND or any of the Alliance Partners will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transaction failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged - claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of NIND; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer.
14. NIND reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer or any of its Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
15. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing condition, NIND shall not be liable for any interruption to the scheme whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond NIND’s reasonable control.
16. Customer will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes / withholdings and any other relevant costs or expenses connected with availing the Offer.
17. All decisions of NIND regarding the Offer shall be final and binding. This Offer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of any nature in connection with the Offer shall be subject the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
18. For any queries, Customers can reach to NIND helpline on 18001027346 or put a mail to Nindsupport@nikon.com
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
• “NIND” shall mean Nikon India Private Limited.
• “Offer” or “scheme” shall mean cashback worth the offer value provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of specified Nikon Products fulfilling the terms & conditions specified above by NIND.
• “Offer Period” shall mean the period mentioned in NIND website for this offer.
• “Offer Value” shall mean the value specified on offer slab as mentioned on NIND website.
• “Customer” or “you” shall mean a person who purchases the applicable Nikon product from the dealer specifically authorized for the offer.
• “Authorized Dealer” or “Dealer” shall mean the dealer approved by NIND for sale of its products as mentioned on NIND website.
• "Alliance partner” shall mean Paytm (One 97 Communication Private Limited) who has entered into an alliance agreement with NIND for the purpose of providing this Offer.
• “Cashback” shall mean Paytm wallet cashback. By choosing the option to avail this offer the Customer agrees to the terms & conditions of Paytm wallet cashback & Paytm wallet KYC rules as specified on their website.