Scheme Type: Additional 5% Cashback on Purchase of Nikon Products with SBI Credit Cards only through Pine Labs terminal having “Nikon Brand EMI” option.
Scheme Validity: From 5th May 2018 till 4th June 2018.
Transaction Type: Both for Normal transaction “Non-EMI” as well as “Brand EMI” Transactions through Pine Labs terminal with SBI Credit Cards.
Transaction Amount: Transactions with minimum Rs.32,000/- will be eligible for Cashback during the offer duration.
Cashback Amount: 5% of Transaction amount. Maximum cashback Rs.3,500/- per transaction, per card account.
Applicable Stores: Nikon Experience Zones & LFR stores having Pine Labs terminal installed with Nikon “Brand EMI” option available.
Products Covered: All Nikon Products subject to minimum transaction amount of Rs.32,000/-
Cashback Schedule: Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted on 4th August 2018 into Customer’s credit card account.
For EMI Transactions: The 5% cashback is over and above Manufacturer cashback/discount given on the EMI transactions.
Other Terms & Conditions :-
1. This program is being provided by SBI Cards (SBICPSL) and Nikon India Private Limited doesn’t carry any liability for same.
2. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Any issue with cashback posting will be entertained only till 04 Sept, 2018. Post such dates, SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
3. Offer is valid only if '5% Cashback' is mentioned on chargeslip. Customers are requested to retain the chargeslip for 180 days post program end date.
4. All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
5. Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post refunds, if any.
6. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the offer.
7. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
8. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
9. Under no circumstance the offer/discount being offered under this Program will be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL.
10. All government Levies like GST etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
11. Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
12. This offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
13. SBICPSL and Nikon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
14. Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. Any disputes arising out of the offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
16. For any queries, Customers can reach to SBI Credit card helpline as below:
Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 or 1800 180 1290 (toll free) Or SMS PROBLEM to 9212500888 and get a call back from SBI within 24 hours.