Offer: The “Customer” can avail the offer on purchase of Nikon D780 camera which must be purchased from the authorized “dealers” of Nikon India. Customers shall have to register and accept all the terms & conditions by Nikon India.in order to avail this offer.
Offer Validity: From 05th November'2020 to 31st January’2021.
Applicable Model: The offer is applicable only on Nikon D780 camera (body or Kit).
Applicable Dealers: Dealers approved by NIND for sale of its products.
Steps to avail the offer:
- Customers agrees that they have read & understood all the terms & conditions of this offer before applying to make a claim.
- After the successful purchase of any of the above models during the offer period, open the sales pack to get the offer card to refer the steps.
- Click an Image or video with your new D780 Camera and post on any of your social networking website (Facebook or Instagram) with mentioning your experience of using D780 along with tagging Nikon India official account.
- Log on to www.capturewithnikon.in/consumer-offer & register yourself.
- Enter the Unique Serial number of voucher (mention at top left corner), serial number of camera & invoice of camera while registering for the consumer offer.
- Fill the registration form on the website by providing all the requisite details like Legible copy of the proof of purchase in the form of a valid invoice must be submitted apart from providing Camera serial number. The details submitted by the claimant while applying for the offer product should match with the invoice submitted.
- After the verification process, if eligible the offer product will be sent to you at your registered address within 15 working days from the date of verification.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited period offer. The offer is applicable on invoices issued by the authorized dealers to the end users from 5th November to 31st January 2021 for the sale of above specified models only.
- The Product registration date is valid upto a maximum of 30 days from the date of Invoice. If any customer is not able to register the product within this timeline the offer will not be applicable in such condition.
- The offer only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by NIND within India.
- Customer availing the offer should be the end user of the specified product. Resellers/dealers are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- One Customer can avail the offer on one product only during the entire offer period.
- Customer agrees to provide accurate and complete information at the time of purchase of the product(s) and at the time of registration on the NIND website. Further, Customer gives its consent that any Customer data collected in respect of this scheme may be used or disclosed to third parties for verifying the purchase information of the product(s) and for any matters connected with the scheme.
- The offer is available for a limited period. Further, the Offer is only on purchase of brand new products and not on refurbished or used products.
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions & must comply with all the terms & conditions mentioned herein before claiming the Offer. NIND has the right to reject any claims that do not fully conform to the Terms & Conditions.
- The name of Customer should exactly match from the dealer invoice & website registration form for this offer to be applicable to him/her.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer duration. Any issue related to the offer product will be entertained only upto 30 days of this Offer period. Post such dates, NIND will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any Customer/partner. NIND will not have any legal and financial liability on unclaimed Offers, beyond the applicable period of the Offer.
- Returned or cancelled transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer. If a transaction is returned or cancelled after successfully availing the Offer, Customer shall be liable to return all benefits acquired under the scheme.
- Under any circumstance the offer product under this offer will not be settled with cash in lieu by NIND and cannot be exchanged with any other gift voucher and cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer, schemes or discounts and is strictly non-negotiable.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is entirely voluntary.
- NIND will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transaction failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged - claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of NIND; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer.
- NIND reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer or any of its Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing condition, NIND shall not be liable for any interruption to the offer whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond NIND’s reasonable control.
- NIND reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- NIND shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of Customer.
- All decisions of NIND regarding the Offer shall be final and binding. This offer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of any nature in connection with the Offer shall be subject the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
- For any queries, Customers can reach to NIND helpline on 1800-102-7346 or put a mail to Nindsupport@nikon.com
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “NIND” shall mean Nikon India Private Limited.
- “Offer” shall mean the offer product worth the offer value provided on purchase of specified Nikon products fulfilling the terms & conditions specified above by NIND.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 5th November to 31st January 2021 both days inclusive.
- “Customer” or “you” shall mean a person who purchases the applicable Nikon product from the authorized dealer or makes a claim in this regard. Customer has to be a resident of India. Customer should be an individual. Companies, organizations and institutions, resellers are excluded from this offer.
- “Authorized Dealer” or “Dealer” shall mean the dealer approved by NIND for sale of its products within India.