Enhanced expandability and operability with access to the vast NIKKOR F mount lens lineup.
Easy as ABC, F to Z. Meet the Mount Adapter FTZ II, the new and improved, second-generation Z mount adapter that allows you to maximise the full potential of over 360 types of NIKKOR F mount lenses. Pair your existing NIKKOR F mount lenses with your favourite Z series mirrorless cameras, and experience even greater convenience and versatility with this upgraded solution.
Assemble and dissemble your setup without a hitch, and capture every changing moment. Eliminating the tripod mount for minimised protrusion, the Mount Adapter FTZ II allows you to quickly adapt to changing scenarios. As you swap accessories and lenses, you won’t have to dismount your camera body from the tripod. The sleek design also provides an improved grip with ample room for comfortable finger placement in vertical holding and shooting orientation, allowing you to switch orientation with comfort and ease.
1AE shooting is possible with approx. 360 types of lenses including AI NIKKOR and those released afterwards. Among them, a total of 94 types or more of AF-P, AF-S and AF-I lenses incorporating motors support AE/AF shooting. Depending on the position and movement of the subject, which affects lens drive, there are various difficulties when focusing. Aperture control may take time and continuous shooting speed may be slower with some lenses.
2Z 50 and Z fc are not equipped with in-camera VR. The Z 9’s Synchro VR is not compatible with NIKKOR F mount lenses.
• Design without a tripod mount offers easier, more stable handling in vertical shooting, while facilitating finger placement.
• Can be paired unobstructed with a wide range of video and other accessories, such as a mount plate, pan head, or quick shoe.
• F lenses and Z lenses can be exchanged easily while the camera is kept mounted on a tripod.
• More compact and lightweight design contributes to reduced overall weight of the entire camera system, while also providing a smarter look and improved usability.
• AE shooting is possible with approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards.
• AF/AE shooting is possible with 94 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses.
• Maintains AE/AF performance and image quality equivalent to the NIKKOR F lens and D-SLR combination.
• Z-series’ in-camera VR* is available even when NIKKOR F lenses are attached, offering more stable composition than with D-SLR bodies.
• When attaching a NIKKOR F lens with built-in VR, both lens VR and in-camera VR work together effectively against shake by enabling three-axis (yaw, pitch and roll) compensation.
• Ensures dust- and drip-resistant performance equivalent to the Z 9 by adopting effective sealing on key parts of the adapter body.
*The Z 50 and the Z fc are not equipped with in-camera VR.
Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
Approx. 70 mm/2.8 in. maximum diameter (excluding projections) x 70 mm/2.8 in.
Approx. 125 g (4.5 oz)
BF-1B Body Cap, LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap)
1. Nikon reserves the right to change the appearance, specifications, and performance of this product at any time and without prior notice.
Find your nearest Nikon dealer.
Trust in our